Just in time DJ payment options
PAY ONLINE UNDER YOUR EVENT PLANNER ACCOUNT
CASH APP: $JITD
Call 404-913-5728 To make a call via the phone.
OR YOU PAY WITH CARD OR PAYPAL BELOW.
A 3.5% + .15 service fee is added if you choose to pay with paypal/credit/debit card.
Terms and Conditions:
• Just In Time DJ/Entertainment provides EDITED music and is not responsible for any foul or unwanted lyrics, nor does Just In Time DJ/Entertainment guarantee any song. Just In Time DJ/Entertainment is not responsible for crowd or party persons invited or not. Just In Time DJ/Entertainment reserves the right to stop service at any time due to unsafe or unpleasant circumstances. Just In Time DJ/Entertainment reserves the right to ask any unwanted persons to leave the party and if needed notify proper authorities. The said purchaser is required to provide a safe environment, and provide proper crowd control as needed.
• Purchaser claims responsibility for all persons in attendance and agrees to pay for any damages caused by anyone other than an employee of Just In Time DJ/Entertainment.
• The purchaser and Just In Time DJ/Entertainment agree to the set contract sum. Deposits are non refundable and the said purchaser will be responsible for the total sum of the event if cancelled 30 days or less prior to the event, due to revenue lost from the blocked date and the DJ services possible inability to book another event.
• Just In Time DJ/Entertainment reserves the right to provide replacement service of equal ability in the case of an emergency or accident. Just In Time DJ/Entertainment will notify the said purchaser immediately if such incident shall arise. Deposit will be forwarded to new service provider or refunded.
• Just In Time DJ/Entertainment is not liable for accidents, epidemics, unsafe circumstances, acts of God, or any condition beyond its control. If such act should occur, Just In Time DJ/Entertainment will make an effort to provide replacement service. The said purchaser shall receive a full refund of funds received. Just In Time DJ/Entertainment is not liable for any incurred cost by the purchaser from breach of contract.
• It is understood that no event shall be canceled due to weather unless back-up weather arrangements are made and stated. For outdoor events purchaser should provide a safe covered area free from rain and ground water. Just In Time DJ/Entertainment reserves the right to stop service at anytime in the interest of safety for all persons and equipment. The agreed wage shall not be affected by such conditions. Just In Time DJ/Entertainment will make every effort to continue service.It is the responsibility of the purchaser to obey all rules set forth by the stated location and its surrounding governments. Just In Time DJ/Entertainment is not responsible for noise violations or any violation caused by party. We recommend you notify neighbors in advance for outdoor parties. It is also the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the location stated has the proper power, space, and unloading zone as required by Just In Time DJ/Entertainment
•Only a deposit and signed contract reserves your date.
•Total balance should be payed in full 2 weeks before the event. (Day of payments must be arranged with JITD Management.)
The TERMS above are written to insure a safe and fun environment for everyone. No party has ever ended early and no damage has ever been caused.